Respiratory Clinic Now Open!
If you are experiencing symptoms such as runny nose, cough, sore throat or fever, please call the Clinic on 9484 1552 to make an appointment.
- You will be booked in for an appointment with a Doctor, and advised to call us from the carpark at the allocated time.
- The doctor will do a telephonic assessment, then direct you to the Respiratory Clinic at the rear entrance of the practice which is located at the rear of the building, where a swab for Covid-19 can be done.
- If a Covid-19 swab is performed, you are strictly required to self-isolate at home until the results are telephonically given to you by a medical professional, which is usually within 24-48 hours of the swab being collected.
- Respiratory Clinic Opening Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 1.00pm
Please follow these steps if you have flu-like or respiratory symptoms (.pdf version available here).
- If you're experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, running nose, loss of smell, loss of taste
- Call Beecroft general Practice on 9484 1552
- Arrive at appointment time in main car park and call practice
- GP to complete the consultation via telephone
- Proceed to present at Respiratory Clinic via rear entrance of practice
- COVID-19 and Respiratory swab completed by collector in Room 11
- Before leaving, book an appointment for follow-up of results
- Strictly isolate at home after leaving practice until results are received (24-48 hrs)
- GP to advise results via telephonic consult and discuss further management
If during this time you experience any of the following symptoms, please call 000 or go to your nearest Hospital Emergency Department:
- difficulty breathing
- worsening shortness of breath
- chest pain
- confusion or altered consciousness
- feeling unusually cold or clammy, chills or shivering